Jules Boult - Australian Blues & Jazz entertainer, Jules Boult, is the celebrity host of the 2020 Blues Music Tour of America's Deep South. He is an award winning singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and recording artist. Jules’ musical career has taken him across Australia, the United States and Europe. Since 2011 he has released five albums to critical acclaim and been awarded a coveted Australian Blues Music Award. In 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019 Jules toured the US, from New Orleans to New York via the Mississippi delta, performing & recording with various musicians including Kermit Ruffins, Mississippi John Horton, and The Oakridge Boys. Jules’ music, and effortless performance style, are true to the blues tradition.
Join me on this exciting blues music adventure through the Deep Southy of America.
The 2020 Blues Music Tour of America's Deep South will be a memorable experience. Visit historic towns and regions. Enjoy outstanding musical performances, delicious local food and delicacies, & stay in heritage hotels. Visit Blues and Jazz museums and soak up the musical heritage as we travel the highways and byways of The Delta. The tour includes with 2 days at the outstanding New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.
- New Orleans - birthplace of blues and jazz
- Austin Texas, Live Music Capital of the World
- Indianola - birthplace of B.B. King
- Memphis - home of Graceland
- Muscle Shoals - Fame Studios
- Chattanooga - on the Tennessee River
- Atlanta - centre of the 1960s Civil Rights Movement
- Savannah - one of America’s most beautiful & historic cities
- Charleston - African music culture, language, & traditions