Jules Boult - Australian Blues & Jazz entertainer, Jules Boult, is the celebrity host of the 2018 Canadian Blues & Jazz Experience. He is an award winning singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and recording artist. Jules’ musical career has taken him across Australia, the United States and Europe. Since 2011 he has released five albums to critical acclaim and been awarded a coveted Australian Blues Music Award. In 2015, 2016 and 2017 Jules toured the US, from New Orleans to New York via the Mississippi delta, performing & recording with various musicians including Kermit Ruffins, Mississippi John Horton, and The Oakridge Boys. Jules’ music, and effortless performance style, are true to the blues tradition.
Join me on this wonderful blues and jazz adventure across Canada then to the USA on the MS Maasdam
Travel with fellow blues & jazz enthusiasts and enjoy a feast of fantastic music including three days at the Montreal Jazz/Blues Festival. The cruise is hosted by blues musician Jules Boult and includes sightseeing tours in all of the ports of call.
- Vancouver - Gastown, Chinatown, Vancouver Lookout
- Toronto - Niagara Falls, The CN Tower
- Montreal - Montreal Jazz/Blues Festival, Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier
- Quebec City - Founded in 1608 with strong French influence
- Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island
- Sydney - Cape Breton Island
- Halifax, Nova Scotia